Samsung ML-2525 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac, Software, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – Samsung ML-2525 isn’t the smallest mono laser around, yet its small type will certainly still leave lots of spare space on your desk. It merely has a USB link, so installment is an easy matter of running the configuration program on the motorist CD and attaching the printer when motivated. It’s a regular personal laser printer for the little or office, yet we were pleased with its reduced sound levels when operating, in addition to its 250 sheet paper tray, and also 12,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle.
It’s fast also, with print speeds of 21.1 ppm in our mono text examination as well as 19.2 ppm in our detailed service record test. There are no different high-quality modes in the vehicle driver, but there is an excellent side option, handicapped by default, which is meant to produce smoother curves and also much less rough edges on excellent line drawings. This can frequently be flaunted to significant effect by our little font dimension test. Font styles of 6pt and also listed below were spidery, jagged and difficult to check out at conventional setups. Enabling the excellent side setting created manifest as well as strong 6pt message and also made 5pt text much more comfortable to review. Book and also showed document prints at typical top quality are superb, but it’s worth using the fine side mode for line graphs and comparable areas of little information.
The Samsung ML-2525 has a conspicuously reduced page expense of just 2p per web page, based on standard ISO/IEC 24712 numbers for printer toner usage and also Samsung’s 2,500 web page high return MLT-D1052L printer toner cartridge, which sets you back ₤ 49. There are no other consumables. This likewise gives us low Total Cost of Ownership figures, particularly for the tool as well as heavy usage. Tool customers surviving 21,000 web pages over three years (750 web pages per month) can expect to spend an overall of ₤ 489 on the printer and also its consumables. It’s not slightly such good worth for light individuals printing 100 web pages a month at an overall cost of ₤ 190 – we suggest that light users are looking for a printer with a reduced first cost, such as Epson’s Aculaser ML1200.
The printer’s maximum duty cycle of 12,000 pages shows that it must have the ability to handle more massive usage, although our 3,000 web page a month hefty use figures, totaling 108,000 web pages over 3 years, are most likely near to the limit of its capacities for regular usage– small individual printer are not our first choice for this sort of quantity. If you make use of the ML-2525 this much. Samsung ML-2525 Drivers, Setup, Software Download Windows 10, 8, 7
How to install Samsung ML-2525 Driver :
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hp-driver-printer.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your Samsung ML-2525 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Samsung printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Samsung without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your Samsung ML-2525 on Mac:
Setting up Samsung on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Samsung printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hp-driver-printer.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Samsung ML-2525 :
Setting up a wireless connection of Samsung on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you want to download the driver and software for the Samsung ML-2525 Driver, you need to click the download link that we provide in the table below. If you get a broken link or a problem with this printer series, please contact us using the contact form we have provided.
Samsung ML-2525 Driver For Windows and Mac:
|Samsung ML-2525 Driver Series Print – Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, macOS 10.13||Mac||4.5 MB|
|Easy Wireless Setup- Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||3.8 MB|
|Samsung Easy Printer Manager – Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||28.9 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup- Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||4.2 MB|
|Samsung Set IP – Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||1.5 MB|
|Samsung ML-1910, 2520 Series Print Driver– Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32/64-bit)||Windows||17.6 MB|
Samsung ML-2525 Driver Driver Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get a Samsung ML-2525 Driver Driver at hp-driver-printer.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.