HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Download, Review, Manual, Software Download For Windows, Mac and Linux – The HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 All-in-One Printer competes a lot more directly with shade laser multifunction printers than with standard inkjets, supplying speed and also a paper ability that functions well for moderate-duty use in a tiny office.
Conserve room, time, and also resources with the wireless-capable OfficeJet Pro 8740 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP, which loads printing, scanning, copying, and even faxing functions right into a single system. This advanced design likewise gives an added 250-sheet paper tray for taking care of enormous tasks and also is Immediate Ink Ready, so individuals will indeed always have a fresh cartridge ready. At its core, the 8740 is an exceptional printer with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi as well as ISO print rates of 24 ppm in black as well as 20 ppm in color. A draft set can boost this rate to 36 ppm while Thermal Inkjet technology ensures sharp, vibrant images and text. The device can create two-sided prints at a price of 20 ppm in black or 17 ppm in the shade and also could develop indeterminate pictures at up to 8.5 x 11″ or A4 dimensions.
Automatic duplexing includes both copying and also scanning because of the addition of a 50-sheet ADF. Both the flatbed as well as ADF showcase an optical resolution of 1200 dpi for crisp, sharp photos as well as reproductions. For general media handling, this system uses two 250-sheet input trays and a 50-sheet ADF, every one of which could deal with a series of records and media types as much as 8.5 x 14″ in size.
Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connection the 8740 can be included in an existing network with simplicity. All of these setups, as well as settings, can be intuitively accessed using the 4.3″ Color Graphic Display (CGD) touchscreen on the front panel. Additionally, a front USB port allows printing from or scanning to mobile storage devices. NFC, as well as Straight Wi-Fi functions, enable users to attach straight from mobile devices for immediate printing requirements, while it works with numerous solutions for working effortlessly with a variety of gadgets. For those preferring a direct, straightforward link a USB 2.0 port is available. HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hp-driver-printer.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8740 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8740 on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hp-driver-printer.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Officejet Pro 8740:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP Officejet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Officejet Pro 8740, then you will need to surely have the official HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that hp-driver-printer.com will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Officejet Pro 8740.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Download For Windows :
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Download For Mac:
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver at hp-driver-printer.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.