HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Download, Review, Manual, Software Download For Windows, Mac and Linux – The HP Officejet Pro 8100 Wireless Shade Inkjet ePrinter publishes as much as 16 ppm in the shade and also 20 ppm in black. The printer’s 4-cartridge ink system offers a reduced cost-per-page, so just the tone that runs out should be changed. The printer’s large 250-page input tray makes it simple to accomplish larger print runs undisturbed while its built-in automatic duplexer allows you to reduce your paper use by as much as 50%.
The printer includes various connectivity options created to allow you to print from anywhere. Besides a conventional hi-speed USB 2.0 connection, it’s easy to link to the printer both through a wired Ethernet connection and via Wi-Fi from anywhere on your neighborhood network. Additionally, you can print directly from smartphones such as an iPad, iPhone, or Android phone by downloading a free HP ePrint application from the Android market or Apple application shop. Additionally, you can print from any e-mail address by sending out a data as an attachment to your printer’s dedicated e-mail address.
The outcome from the HP Officejet Pro 8100 was typically excellent. Text festinated, though it tended toward charcoal grey rather than black. Monochrome graphics were appealing and also had smooth shifts, though of the same general charcoal actors. The somewhat oversaturated scheme in shade images made for warm as well as pleasant nonhuman topics, however, it offered fleshtones an unnaturally ruddy appearance.
The HP Officejet Pro 8100’s ink costs are remarkably reduced– especially for the high-yield materials. The system ships with unique “setup” versions of its standard-capacity cartridges that have added ink for the initialization process, so you still obtain a complete set permanently to utilize for printing. The standard-capacity cartridges cost you 2.6 cents each black page and 2.9 cents for each web page (CPP) per color. A four-color web page costs a budget-friendly 11.3 cents. The high-yield XL supplies are also less expensive: 1.6 cents for monochrome pages and 7.3 cents for a four-color web page. HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hp-driver-printer.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8100 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8100 on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hp-driver-printer.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Officejet Pro 8100:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP Officejet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Officejet Pro 8100, then you will need to surely have the official HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that hp-driver-printer.com will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Officejet Pro 8100.
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Download For Windows :
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Download For Mac:
HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet Pro 8100 Driver at hp-driver-printer.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.