HP LaserJet 4350 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – With a leading print speed of 55 pages per min, the HP LaserJet 4350 is, necessarily, the fastest desktop black and white laser printer offered. With a variety of expansion choices including added paper storage and a duplexor, the printers are the 4350 series are designed for adaptability along with very high volume and also print rates.
With an optimum month-to-month responsibility cycle of 250,000 pages, customers will be able to make the most of the exceptionally rapid print rates that the HP LaserJet 4350 is capable of. Though HP suggests a monthly print volume of just 5,000 to 20,000 web pages, the tool still uses plenty of leeway for heavy printing demands. The unit’s first web page out time of only eight secs complements its 55 web page per minute print speed too, enabling single web page print procedures to be done swiftly as well as effectively along with substantial record tasks. This is allowed partially by HP’s unique Instant On technology that decreases warm-up time to go through a single, ceramic fuser.
Print high quality is exceptional for the HP LaserJet 4350, mainly when thinking about the system’s raw power. While various other devices depend on quality improvement to attain 1200 dpi resolution, the HP 4350 is capable of real 1200 x 1200 dot each inch printing, meaning black and white images, such as charts and also graphs, will undoubtedly appear looking tidy, as well as the specialist. A duplex choice is likewise offered to assist customers to develop double-sided prints immediately.
The built-in 460 MHz processor becomes part of the reason that the HP LaserJet 4350 can get such quick print speeds, along with the 96 Megabytes of built-in memory. For reduction of slowdown when dealing with complex print procedures, extra memory can be added for a possible total of approximately 512 Megabytes. Individuals who print primarily in the message will more than likely not fret about memory growth, once mixed text and graphics come into play, additional memory can be handy. Likewise offered is a high-performance EIO hard disk. HP LaserJet 4350 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP LaserJet 4350 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hp-driver-printer.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 4350 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 4350 on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hp-driver-printer.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP LaserJet 4350:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP LaserJet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP LaserJet 4350, then you will need to surely have the official HP LaserJet 4350 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that hp-driver-printer.com will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP LaserJet 4350.
HP LaserJet 4350 Driver Download For Windows :
HP LaserJet 4350 Driver Download For Mac:
HP LaserJet 4350 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet 4350 Driver at hp-driver-printer.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.